Monday, June 8, 2020

The Zombies and I


My heart beated fast as I huddled in my closet, knowing the fate that awaited me downstairs.  About 10 zombies got into my house and I had no choice but to find a place to hide.  How would skinny ‘ole me survive this apocalypse?


As I leaned back I accidentally knocked down my baseball bat.  Surely the noise would attract those zombies?   But as I touch the cold metal, hope began to rise up my chest.  I WOULD NOT BE DEFEATED BY THOSE STINKY HALF-DEAD MONSTERS!!!


So I stood up, gripped the bat and opened the closet door.
And with tears in my eyes, I started to swing down the bat to a female zombie that looked remarkably like my mother, beside a zombie that looked like my father and a crawling baby zombie that looked like my baby brother.



-The End-


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts. Sharing is caring. :)