Monday, May 25, 2020

My BFF

I had a best friend named Lavender.
We ran, sang and played together all the time.


But as time pass by, Lavender grew up and doesn’t need me anymore.


And while I’m sad, I know I had to go back to the Imaginary Friends Land.


------------------------------------
Disclaimer: This was inspired by a historical romance novel I was reading a while back.  I just scribbled this in my notebook so I remember (I am forever forgetting stories if I don't write it down right away), unfortunately I forgot to write down the title and author of the book.  Apologies for this.

And... I finally tried using markers for my illustrations.  I stumbled upon my sister's Faber-Castell's Colouring Pens (which she hasn't used for years) and I like how the art looks different.  Still prefer water colors though.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts. Sharing is caring. :)