Sunday, March 18, 2018

**Stars**

A very random post.


I got very sad when I learned that Stephen Hawking passed on.  I'm not a big science fan, I haven't read any of his books (but I'm planning to) but he was always such an inspiration, a person who was completely immersed doing something he loves despite difficulties.  I'm jealous of people like these  because there are days when I think I'm not doing anything significant that could change the world and always have respect for people who do, not because of money, but because of love.

RIP Stephen Hawking, may you find happiness amongst the stars.

**"Art" was made using a random black paper I have, a white Uni-ball Signo and a gold Gelly Roll Metallic.  Ahh... pens are making me soo happy nowadays!  I'm a bit into minimalism and I consider them clutter but I can't help it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts. Sharing is caring. :)