Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Cycle of Life... and Pizza

My name is John and here's me and my parents in a pizza joint near our home.  I was ten.

My dad became sick and a decade later it became just me and my mom.

Unfortunately, when I turned 25 I asked God why He took my mom away, too.

But I learned that life goes on and I met Emily when I was 30.  <3

And our son got born when I was 35.

And of course, my family became complete with the arrival of my daughter.

But kids don't stay kids for long and my son got engaged a few years later.

By the time I'm 65, Emily and I are having regular play dates with our grandchildren.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My name is Emily and I'm continuing John's picture book.  He passed away when he was 75. 

And up to date, he is being missed still.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts. Sharing is caring. :)