Saturday, June 3, 2017

OMGoddess

... and my first comic strip made with real watercolors, not watercolor pencils.  In short, it's a mess right now but I'm really excited  to try the medium out.

The comic strip is starring Nyx, the Goddess of the Night in the Greek Myths.  I read that she is one of the primordial Gods and has such an exceptional presence that even Zeus is afraid of her.  Cool!  I would like to draw her but I don't think I could do her justice.  In my mind she would look similar to Cara DeLevigne's Enchantress in Suicide Squad.

2 comments:

Jim Gullett said...

I thought the watercolors were well done and a nice new addition to your work!

Kartunista said...

Thanks for the kind words since I did enjoy playing with them. :)

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts. Sharing is caring. :)