Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Let's Solve Puzzles with the Capiz Gang


I decided to do a little "guess what this drawing shows" puzzle thing with you guys.  I will give you a sample and the kind of answer I'm expecting so you know how it goes.  Also, just so you know, the drawings contain my Capiz Gang characters so it will make your life easier if you know the characters in my comic strips.  If not, try to answer anyway.  Who knows, maybe you'll be able to answer correctly!

And here goes the sample:

Answer:
Stripes trying to climb up a tree

I hope you got it!

Now let's start with the real thing.  I have three drawings for you in...



3...



2...



1...



1
2
3

 Take your time.  No hurries.  Answers below in three counts....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
3...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
2...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
1...


Jake playing in the monkey bars

A close-up of Kat's glasses

The triplets sitting on a bench

How many did you get?  Let me know in the comments!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts. Sharing is caring. :)