Saturday, January 9, 2016

Smile More

Last year I feel like I took life too seriously and almost got permanent grooves between my eyes from frowning too much.  So this year, I plan on smelling the roses and smiling more!

On a different matter, I rarely post other people's work here (which is horrible because there are terrific cartoonists I love out there) but since I am a self-denying Star Wars geek, I just have to share one of Brian Kesinger's adorable artwork:



<3  <3  <3

Source of the Kylo and Darth pic is http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/star-wars-the-force-awakens-meets-calvin-and-hobbes-in-these-adorable-sketches-a6801126.html though I think there's more Star Wars related sketches in his Instagram.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts. Sharing is caring. :)