Saturday, April 5, 2014

Homemade Comic Strips is Now Up

So I finally succumbed to buying my own domain.  I am now at www.homemadecomicstrips.com so the official title of my blog is “Homemade Comic Strips”.  I believe this is the third time I’ve changed my title but I have an excuse: I feel like I have to make my domain and title consistent.  

I am excited!  Having never personally known anyone who bought their own domain, I did not even know where to start at first!  But a writing workshop and a few searches later, I finally got it.  Other people who have had their own domain for years will probably roll their eyes at this but honestly, I was completely clueless.

But all’s well that ends well.  Everything’s functional now!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts. Sharing is caring. :)