Saturday, August 18, 2012

Veronica Lodge Lookbook

Since I've posted a Betty Cooper Lookbook months ago,  posting one for Veronica Lodge seems most appropriate.  This has been at the back of my mind for a long time and I couldn't shake it off anymore so here goes. 

Veronica is most famous for her swimwear:



It's also expected that she has a lot of formal wear-- she's a socialite after all.  If Betty is the type to shop at thrift stores, Veronica is the type to shop at Prada, Gucci, et. al:



Here's Veronica with some going out outfits:



Day-to-day and casual wear:



Veronica breaking out of the habit of wearing skirts and dresses.  Here are some shots of her with pants and legwear:



Some psychedelic looks.  I wish I could pull these off!


Have a good weekend!

3 comments:

Nadya Joy Soetanto said...

cute <3

Eli said...

Great eye, this are awesome

Kartunista said...

Thanks guys!

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts. Sharing is caring. :)